Women studying or working in one of the STEMM areas share similar skills and face similar challenges. This LibGuide is an attempt to provide resources to assist with those challenges.
Discipline-specific links can be found in the various tabs at the top of this guide.
- The STEMM in General tab includes resources that span all of the scientific, technical, engineering, mathematical, and medical disciplines (or a significant subset of these), and with recruiting young women into these fields.
- Science covers the physical and life sciences (excluding medicine) such as biology, physics, chemistry, and environmental sciences.
- Technology & Engineering deals with disciplines in the applied sciences.
- Mathematics deals both with women mathematicians and math education.
- Finally, Medicine covers the medical sciences.
Most pages will include recommended books, websites, and professional organizations, as well as specific information about finding biographical information about women in the STEMM professions.
Campus Resources for Women in STEMM
More information and support can also be found at these campus organization's websites.
Wade M. Lee - Science Librarian
I'm unavailable to chat at the moment. Please leave a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-530-4490.